Foap Review 2022: Foap is an online marketplace for selling images and videos on the internet. Anyone who is impressed by your work are able to purchase them. It could be a frequent user, an agency, or other brands.
The cost for a image on Foap typically is $10, however because of Foap 50 percent commission, you’ll get only $5.
Check out the Foap review if you require more information on this platform, how to earn money using Foap and if it can be used for this purpose or not.
Foap Review 2022
What is Foap?
- Commission is 50 percent
- A mission system provides big prize fund
- There is no cost to sign up
- It is easy to use through an app for mobile devices
- You can’t upload several pictures at once.
- Pay only with PayPal
- Not rated by the Better Business Bureau
- A tough competition
Verdict: To begin using Foap you must download the app on Apple iTunes or Google Play and register. This can be done by using the Facebook’s page or via your email. There is also an online site that lets you purchase images from your own.
Foap is always profitable option to amateur photographer who like to make a few bucks. It isn’t necessary to be the sole way to earn cash from your photography since it’s extremely difficult to make a sale of more than a handful of photographs after two months of hard work.
What is the function of Foap?
This Foap review covers all first steps to use the platform, so continue through the review. The first step is to download an iPhone as well as Android application and login.
You’ll be able to complete your registration in just a few minutes if you have an account on Facebook or have an e-mail address that is available to everyone.
The app Foap will automatically display your Facebook profile photo and name. You will also have to enter your birth date and the location where you reside. Once you’ve completed that, you’ll be able to access the platform.
It’s easy to upload your photos and videos to the platform. All you need to do is locate the camera icon in the lower right of the application, then click on it, and select the necessary images in your photo album.
If your image or movie is loaded, you are able to include headings and keywords that are related to your image. Foap will provide the keywords which are appropriate for your image and you are able to select any of them or even add ones of your own aren’t satisfied with the ones offered by the application.
Next step, click on the “Publish” button that is located in the upper left corner on the screen. After that you will be transferred to. You will be required to answer questions like “Are there persons in your photograph?” and “Are the people in this photo identifiable?”
If there’s no one who can be identified then there’s no requirement to sign a photo release or model release. You can upload your content right away and let Foap make money from your pictures and videos.
The entire process should take no more than five minutes. Once everything is done up, people who use this website can view your photos and purchase the images if they wish.
It is important to note that the Foap option for payment is PayPal and, for you to receive your funds, you have to have an account on PayPal. If someone purchases your photograph and you receive an email confirming the purchase.
In the next step, you’ll have to submit the application no later than 15th of the month in which you are currently. If you fail to do it, you’ll get your money in the next month.
Today, you can use many apps similar to Foap to market your photos and every user has one over the other. I will discuss the benefits and drawbacks of Foap.
- Foap is a platform that pays 50 percent. This is a good thing for you because you don’t need to make any effort to market your photos, Foap does it all for you. These conditions are superior to what the majority of other apps that offer online sales of photos. provide.
- The Foap mission system is fantastic. It requires users to capture specific photos which meet the requirements. These competitions may win prizes of $100 or more.
- It is possible to access the app within a matter of minutes. When you have taken a picture on your phone and would like to sell it, launch the app and upload it. Only a few minutes to complete it.
- There is no need to spend money to sign up there.
- There is no need to submit DSLR photographs. Most websites that sell stock photography ask for an exact resolution, however for Foap the minimum requirements are 1280×960 pixels. That’s whyyou are able to effortlessly upload images taken with your smartphone.
- You can upload photos via your smartphone. This can be difficult for photographers who do not use their smartphones.
- The payment is only made up for a set period of time (the mid-point of the month) Therefore, there are times when you’ll need to wait until you get your cash, particularly when you haven’t submitted the payment request on the 15th day of the month.
- You aren’t able to upload more than a handful of images at a time. This is why it could take you some time to upload many pictures.
- The money you receive is through PayPal. If you don’t have an account with PayPal it is necessary to open one, fill in required information and have your bank account verified.
- As of right now, Foap isn’t rated by The Better Business Bureau.
- There are many people who use this site, so you’ll have to fight them.
Is Foap legitimate or an Scam?
Many users have this concern. I’ve tested the platform and I can confirm that earning money on Foap can be legal, and can yield decent money if your photos are purchased. But, it’s not going be an easy task due to the fierce concurrence.
Freebies to Work in Foap
These are freebies that can help you improve your image and create attractive Foap albums.
If your image is cluttered with too many shadows, and doesn’t allow viewers to focus on the main focus of the image, make use of this preset to resolve this issue.
This filter is great for dull images. By using it, you’ll be able to boost the contrast and bring a rich red color to your images.
This technique will help you make your images into a photo composition, and gives it an intriguing vintage-style Lomography effect. A mix of blue and red will give a creative flair to your pictures.
This effect focuses on the specifics of the photo and gives depth to your photographs. It’s perfect for architecture or landscape photography. It captures the total beauty of nature as well as the natural world.
The overlay adds beauty to the composition and acts as an element in the overall concept. It gives a nice touch to the frame. This thanks to the sharpness of details, appears more appealing.